Wednesday, July 15, 2015

South Florida Tiny Home Call to Action!

I met with our fearless leader and super-powered woman and mom, Nasly Duarte, last night. We are excited to have decided on our first and most important step towards creating a place for TH owners here in the tri-county area here in South Florida. We are recruiting volunteers to help pioneer with us. If you have time, money, materials, influence or muscles, we need you!

We have decided it's time to build a tiny home so that those interested in living tiny, county officials and the public in general can see what a tiny home looks like. We plan to reach out to local business and individuals to sponsor and donate materials and labor. Those who do this will be listed on our organization's websites and in any public event we sponsor in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. We have a wide audience and this would be excellent advertising for you and your companies!

Join us for our next virtual meetup on Google Hangout Thursday, July 16th at 8:30pm. Click on the link below to join us.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gstigfxmv3oodbj3coepkvz7ama

1 comment:

  1. I'm really interested.I've been waiting and watching for awhile from NYC, wanting to move to Florida and live in a tiny house but had too many challenges...$, where would I renovate it, where would I park it and live,etc. But things are coming together and I'm really excited about finally being able
    to get involved. Please keep me updated; i think I'm about to get a trailer and a place to keep it while I buil.d my tiny home!

    ReplyDelete

5 Tiny Homes you can Purchase right Now!!!

Do you know how much is a Tiny Home?  This link will give you an idea!!  Purchase a Tiny Home   The Traveler  Please read th...